Go! Healthy Worksite Recognition
Does your employer go above and beyond to support employee wellness? Is your workplace making changes to encourage better nutrition and physical activity opportunities? We want to hear about it!
To recognize Bismarck Mandan area employers who have demonstrated a commitment to their employees’ health by developing and implementing exceptional employee wellness programs, Go! Bismarck Mandan has created the Go! Healthy Worksite Wellness Recognition Program. The awards acknowledge efforts made by employers to:
- Improve overall employee health
- Improve overall employee morale and create a healthy work environment
- Strengthen the organization’s bottom line by decreasing sick leave, reducing workers’ compensation claims, and increasing employee productivity
To nominate your workplace, Go! here: https://ndstate.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8AnPLHxRKpbQIM5 . The link will be available November 10th through December 15th, 2014. Qualifying employers will be recognized in January, 2015.
Go! Healthy Program
Go! Bismarck Mandan and Bismarck Burleigh Public Health have partnered with local restaurants and cafeterias to review menu items and show with a Go! sticker which items on the menu are the healthier choices.
Special thanks to the following restaurants and cafeterias for their participation:
- Sanford Cafeteria
- St. Alexius Cafeteria
- Taco Del Mar
- Pita Pit
- Aviands at UTTC
- BSC Cafeteria
Interested in the nutritional facts for other chain restaurants? Click here for all the info!
Go! Vending and Concession Guidelines
Go! Bismarck Mandan recognizes the following community entities for providing healthier options and access to healthier foods and drinks in their vending:
– Mandan Parks and Recreation District – Raging Rivers Waterpark
– Bismarck Parks and Recreation District – all beverage vending machines
· Product List
· Revenue Fact Sheet
· NANA Model Vending Standards